Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Day of School!

Welcome back! Today was a fabulous day and everyone had such a blast learning the in's and out's of first grade. I am so happy that you have chosen to be a part of our classroom blog. I am hoping that you will find this to be a quick and easy way to stay updated with our classroom. I have attached the book from open house in case you have lost it or ever will lose it, and have a question. I am also putting a copy of the specials schedule up for you to see. Please remember to send your child to school in tennis shoes on gym day.


Check out a couple of pictures from our time outside decorating the sidewalks with chalk. We drew pictures to share the best parts about our first day of school!

Specials Schedule

Open House Booklet-Classroom Procedures  



-Mrs. Szczublewski :)


No comments:

Post a Comment